Day 26 - 9:00pm 60min(ish) Yin(ish) Home Practice
Yipeeee.... My very first home practice :) I am so proud of myself for doing it. I was feeling so blah all day.. it was so hard getting all through work and I even cancelled my dentist appointment because I was tired. I just wanted to get into sweatpants, on the couch and veg, and so that’s what I did. I watched The Princess and the Frog at my boyfriends (good movie but would for sure give little kids nightmares) had some dinner and then headed back to my apartment. I moved my rug rolled down my mat turned the lights down and put it the Lila CD and did my own Yin practice. It was so nice I actually gave myself a yoga stone :) I had my phone set on an alarm that if I left it, it would go off every minute or if I hit snooze would go off again in 5min. I even found a tone on my phone that sounded like Sherri's bells. I will definitely be doing this more often! If only I could get my act together and wake up early enough so that I could do a little Yoga to start my day... baby steps I guess.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment