Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blah Blah and more Blah

Day 30 – 12:00pm 60min Moksha

Had a blah class.. started to get a headache/dizzy in the middle and spent the majority of the floor series in Savasana.. which might have been what I needed. Luckily I had a spot in the far corner no mirror in front of me and no one else beside me so I didn’t throw off too many people but it also made me feel like I wasn’t a part of the class. I laid on my side and stared at the wall.. kinda sad. I had an awesome night tho :) Girls night In.. wish we could do it every weekend!!!

Day 31 – 6:00pm 60min SURPRISE flow

It was great to meet up with fellow 100 day girlies and all hide in the back corner of the room but I just had an alright class. I just felt so slow and tired, kind of like a sloth… SLOTH SLOTH we have 2 or 3 toes but we pound 3000 Bud Lites. SLOTH we sleep 18 hours but we always party 24 SLOTH… Mesia is too much fun sometimes

Day 32 (Darn you Feb it’s going to be so hard to count now!) – 9:00pm 60min Hot Hatha

Brutal day at both jobs today.. but Nena taught a great low key Hatha which was exactly what I needed. Got to practice with Marc which doesn’t happen very often (I kicked him in the head too which was nice lol)

I am SO thankful to everyone at Moksha. I don’t know what I would be doing without yoga (probably somewhere stressed out and not being very nice). And although I have no plans to leave any time soon (I’d be 80 and scanning people into class if I could) I hope that if I did, the friendships I’ve made are strong enough to stay with me.

1 comment:

  1. I will be your friend with or without the Moksha studio :) ...but preferably with because now I'm picturing you at 80 years old working the front desk and I really want to see that happen! :P

    ReplyDelete