Day 55 – 5:00pm Ashtanga
Got to practice between Andrew and Dallas. Lots of fun, there were some new to Ashtanga yogis so Lori broke it down a little bit more, nice to learn some tips. Sometimes frustrating though feeling like the pace was too slow.
I missed meditation.. soo bummed about it :(
Day 56 – 6:00am 60min Mindfulness Meditation
6:00am is still feeling very early for me, but I really am enjoying learning.
Day 57 – 6:00am 60min Mindfulness Meditation and 9:00pm 60min Karma
Did a walking meditation outside this morning, kinda weird and I learned that I have no concept of time. I was out the longest for sure, who knows exactly how much longer than 10 minutes I actually was though. Looking forward to sleeping in this weekend but I am going to miss the group of us that came together that early all week. It was nice, and I’m going to attempt meditation on my own.
Day 58 – 8:00pm 60min 80s Night
So much fun! Wish more people had come, Saturday Night is just a tough time though.
Day 59 – 6:00pm 60min Moksha
At Waverley with Monica. Just a blah class today. I’m starting to notice that I don’t try as hard with a lot of things because hey I’ll just be here again tomorrow and the day after and the day after. That’s probably not the best way to look at it though. I was definitely a lot grumpy this day tho. I had to work the front desk at Waverley and so I missed the gold medal hockey game. I heard it was amazing tho. Glad we won :)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment